Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Shock and Awe


Run for the hills!!!  It's the Mariachis!!!!!

Tuesday evening was replete with another fine dinner.  Just as the merry band was tucking into the flan, a shock wave broke through the courtyard.

It was a mariachi attack!!!

If the time ever comes for me to lead a frontal attack on a heavily defended fortress, I now know how to bring down the true power of shock and awe. I will send squads of mariachi bands straight into the breach, assailing all before them with the trumpet sections of doom. And all will fear me and my minions!!!!

Here is a link to the attack once we forced them back to the courtyard.  I'm sending this video out with a shout out to Cordelia and Marcel, two of our younger and devoted readers.  Hi guys!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment